-
June 9th, 2005, 01:15 AM
#1
-megalithanod
Guest
-
June 9th, 2005, 01:19 AM
#2
-megalithanod
Guest
-
June 9th, 2005, 01:20 AM
#3
-megalithanod
Guest
And the grandpappy of them all:
-
June 9th, 2005, 01:44 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
June 9th, 2005, 02:04 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I definately want Angel.. Maybe two for a custom Angelus.. And I WANT THAT BIG BASTARD TO HAVE FIGH... I mean to display.. yeah.. that's it.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 9th, 2005, 02:07 AM
#6
-megalithanod
Guest
The only complaint I have with this line is that the Sentinel is the same scale as Galactus.
The Sentinel should have been 12 inches (or they should have made Galactus 24 or 36 inches [img]smile.gif[/img] )
-
June 9th, 2005, 02:11 AM
#7
Inactive Member
...how 'bout I just dress up as Galactus...?
-
June 9th, 2005, 02:29 AM
#8
Inactive Member
The Sentinel looks pretty sweet... the rest... will make for good fodder... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Prediction: Mystique will not look that good (as will none of them really...), but she will be plagued with that awful final neck joint, as Black Widow had. God, I wish they put more thought into the articulation... it functions, but just looks so damn dreadful when it hits the shelves...
-
June 9th, 2005, 02:39 AM
#9
Inactive Member
ill die if i dont get that x factor cyclops. i need to find a place where i can order a case for a good price. this is the first series i want the whole set
-
June 9th, 2005, 03:39 PM
#10
Inactive Member
That's an old pic of Mystique. She looks better now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks